Security Bank of the Ozarks is pleased to provide our customers safe and easy online banking.
Secure, convenient access to your accounts
Internet banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your finances any time day or night in a secure environment.
With Internet Banking, you can:
- View your account balances and detailed transaction history.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Save time and money paying bills online.
Pay your bills online and save yourself the hassle
Discover the ease and convenience of paying bills over the Internet. Cut down on the amount of paper in your life, and save time and money from writing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps. And funds are not withdrawn from your account until the payment due date!
With the Online Bill service, you can:
- Send payments to anyone in the United States – large businesses, such as your phone company, small businesses, or a friend – anyone you would normally pay by a paper check.
- Set up recurring, occasional, or one-time payments. With just a few clicks, you can schedule a payment to pay at a future date, or you can schedule a recurring payment – an auto or insurance payment for example – to be paid on the same day for the same amount every month and never have to worry about it again!
- Receive bills electronically from leading merchants.
Secure access to your accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
When it comes to your money, security is the number one issue. With high-end firewalls and exclusive encryption software, it’s like having a bank vault available anytime, anywhere!
Sign up for Internet Banking and Bill Payment today!
- It’s so easy to apply, and there’s no software to install on your computer.
- If you already have an account with us, click here to enroll now.
If you’re not an account holder already, contact us to open up an account today!
Education Material for Customers
Security Bank of the Ozarks recommends the following sites to educate on how to be more prepared and aware of potential risks. Should you have any questions after reviewing the material in these sites please contact us.
FDIC: Money Smart – A Financial Education Program
FDIC: Learning Bank – The FDIC’s Webpage for Students, Teachers, and Parents